Officer Ashley Krotine
Please put your hands together for Officer Krotine!
Officer Krotine is our newest School Resources Officer (SRO). She is an Orange County native who has been with LBPD for 3.5 years and has a total of 4.5 years of law enforcement experience. Officer Krotine attended Muskingum University in Ohio and worked as a strength & conditioning coach, personal trainer, and HS softball coach prior to attending Golden West Police Academy.
What is the best part of being a police officer?
- Being able to make an impact in people's lives.
What is your secret passion?
- Fundraising for CHOC - Children's Hospital of Orange County.
What activity makes you lose track of time?
- Beach days with my son.
Do you ever think your parents gave you the wrong name?
- Oh yes! I was one of three Ashley's in every class growing up.
What's something you would change if you run the world?
- I'd abolish calories in pizza. Or calories in general.
If you could go back in time and pay more attention to any class in high school, what would you choose?
Spanish! Four years of Spanish, yet I can't Habla Espanol.
Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Doggos all the way. I love my fur babies, Rowdy, and Bandit.
You can have an unlimited supply of one thing for the rest of your life. What is it?
- Guacamole. I can't live without it and will put it on everything.
What makes you feel excited to be alive right now?
- Having the opportunity to serve as the new SRO for LBUSD. I am so excited to be a positive influence in your kid's lives!
Ofc. Krotine's passion for helping others and positive team spirit has been a welcome addition to our police family. Please feel free to wave or give her a thumbs up when you see her!